Thursday, September 30, 2010

Frog Friend Dilemma!

Earlier, my daughter and I went to a thrift store that sells diapers pretty cheap.  We got a 40 pack of size 2 diapers.  Usually we walk in, buy the diapers (and sometimes an outfit) and walk out, but my daughter smiled at the clerk - which instigated a 1 hour discussion of how perfect a baby she is.  It's true.  She is a very good / "easy" baby.

At one point, the clerk asked me, "What's her favorite kind of toy right now?"  I said, "Oh, she has a green frog that she really loves!"  The clerk gave my daughter a pink bear to add to her modest collection of stuffed toys.

Well, now... this green frog of hers - there's very little comparison to how she reacts toward her other toys.  She gives a big smile when the frog "approaches" her!  I say this frog is a boy, even though he's wearing a pink ribbon, he's holding a pink heartand the soles of his feet are pink, too.  He's a boy.

Here he is with his "competition" - - 


The problem with this frog is that he doesn't have a name yet.  

Can you please help name my daughter's favorite friend? 

First Suggestion:

Second Suggestion:
"Finkle"

After I have at least two suggestions, I'll create a poll - and then we can have votes.  Hehe.  Maybe not, but we're really going to be thinking this through since I have a feeling this frog will be around for quite a while!

4 comments:

  1. How about Dennis Hopper? --Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the suggestion, Andy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I've always been bad at this. How about Mr. Giggles or Hubert or Finkelstein. :P told you I was bad at this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Finkle! (I edited it a little, but I like Finkle!)

    ReplyDelete