Thursday, September 30, 2010

Nostalgia

After my daughter's colic passed (12 weeks old) and until a week ago (19 weeks, I think), I had "baby fever".  Yeah, um?  Me?  A single mom wanting to have another baby?  Uh, get real.

I admitted this to a (very platonic) male friend of mine and he said that he's known a lot of new moms who, for a time, want to have another baby.  I think it might have been nostalgia, really.  I went back an entire year of Facebook posts and found what I had said before I even knew I was pregnant.  I was feeling sick, really tired, and insanely craving mushroom burgers.  


Then, I could smell things that other people couldn't.  

Wow. This pisses me off.  This is the 3rd time this week my freaking neighbor has knocked on my door - waking my daughter up.  Go the FREAK away!  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment