Monday, September 27, 2010

Send Child Protective Services Over!

After our walk outside, we came back into the apartment. It was hotter than outside. A lot hotter. The air conditioner had stopped working. I went to the apartment manager's apartment (he lives on site) and asked him to send the maintenance man over to fix the a/c. An hour ago, he said he would send him as soon as possible (of course.)

While waiting, I sat outside with my daughter - enjoying the breeze.

When my daughter gets sleepy, she uses her vocal chords and starts screaming. Not crying. Just screaming. She seems to enjoy screaming. Don't ask me why. I don't know.

She got so loud, at one point, that I said - "Scream a little louder! Maybe someone will send CPS (child protective services) and they can send someone to fix the air conditioner! Yay!!!"

There's my sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment